- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Enroll Your Group or Club with the Trail Conference
The New York-New Jersey Trail Conference is a non‑profit federation of 100 outdoor groups and 10,000 individuals working together to build and maintain 1,700 miles of hiking trails in southern New York and northern New Jersey. We also serve as a liaison with various agencies and as an umbrella advocacy group for the hiking interests in our area. We are active in conservation efforts and work to preserve open space.
Group membership in the Trail Conference supports trail work and trail protection in our region. Click here to see a list of our current member clubs.
Other Benefits to Member Groups:
- Subscriptions to Trail Walker for your President and Trail Conference Delegate.
- Promotion of your outings and events in Trail Walker and on our website.
- Member groups are eligible for discounts on orders of Trail Conference maps and books.
- Insurance program: optional low-cost liability insurance is available through the Trail Conference. Click here for details about insurance offered to member groups. (PDF).
To apply for membership of your group:
- Click here for online club/group application form
- Click here to download a printable PDF or Doc application form.
Thank you for your interest in the Trail Conference!
Note: You can also download a copy of the Trail Conference Bylaws.