About the Programs
The trails on the East side of the Hudson River provide hikers, bikers and equestrians with amazing views in an amazing landscape. The maintenance and rebuilding of these trails is supported by over 250 on-trail volunteers. This stewardship and an ever-improving access to open space is supported by the East Hudson Community Trails Program.
The Trail Conference now maintains 408 miles of trails in East Hudson!
Build and Maintain Trails
- Facilitate ongoing Trail Adoptions and Maintenance along approximately 408 miles of trail across 7 counties.
- Conduct Trail Crew work trips and Trail University workshops to train volunteers and improve trails East of the Hudson River.
Advocacy, Conservation and Stewardship
- Engage in Conservation efforts to preserve public open space for future generations.
- Engage in Advocacy against threats that would degrade or destroy trail lands.
- Tend to the Stewardship of public land with programs like the Invasives Strikeforce to remove invasive species.
Explore Trail Regions East of the Hudson River
Support Initiatives East of the Hudson River
If you love the trail regions east of the Hudson River, love the work that the Trail Conference is doing please Donate today.