maintain trails, offer guided hikes, and more.
A hiking club in Northeast Queens, NYC? Oh yes!
Membership is for adults.
Club details via Facebook; see where we have been, where we hope to go, what we have done. Monthly meetings listed in The Tidings.
The New York-North Jersey Chapter of the Appalachian Mountain Club (also known as the AMC) hosts over 2,000 outdoor recreation activities per year. We were the very first Chapter in AMC. Our 12,000 plus members come from throughout the New York City metro, southeastern New York, and northeastern New Jersey area. Whatever your outdoor interests are, we have something for you.
Committed to preservation of life-Human, fauna and flora! At COMMSAR we save lives through prevention, skill, and collaboration.
Does walking through the woods with a bunch of lesbians sound like fun to you?
New York's Premier Hiking Trail
Renew or Enroll Your Club with the Trail Conference
Club membership in the Trail Conference supports trail work and trail protection in our region.
Member Club Benefits:
- Enjoy a complimentary Trail Walker subscription for your President and delegates
- Promote your group's website to over 2 million hikers on nynjtc.org
- Distribute your group's hike to over 13,000 readers of the Trail Walker
- Generate interest in your group with exclusive spotlights in Trail Walker
- Reserve complimentary table at Trail Conference meetings and meet our members
- Obtain low cost liability and accident insurance to help protect your group members