maintain trails, offer guided hikes, and more.
Open to all adults 18 and over, our activities are of varying difficulty and include city/cultural walks, hikes, nature treks, etc.
The Outdoors Club was established and chartered in 1978 in New York, NY, and is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) volunteer-run organization.
Renew or Enroll Your Club with the Trail Conference
Club membership in the Trail Conference supports trail work and trail protection in our region.
Member Club Benefits:
- Enjoy a complimentary Trail Walker subscription for your President and delegates
- Promote your group's website to over 2 million hikers on nynjtc.org
- Distribute your group's hike to over 13,000 readers of the Trail Walker
- Generate interest in your group with exclusive spotlights in Trail Walker
- Reserve complimentary table at Trail Conference meetings and meet our members
- Obtain low cost liability and accident insurance to help protect your group members