The Trail Conference is proud to host the Winter Trek group art exhibition, featuring winter hiking views and vistas captured by Trail Conference members and supporters. The exhibit will be open to the public through March 5 during regular Trail Conference hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The framed works can be purchased. The artists will donate a portion of the purchase price to benefit the work and programs of the Trail Conference.
Congratulations to the winners of the Winter Trek exhibition:
- Joe Kazimiercyzk, "Winter at Stephens." Oil on canvas.
- Steven Famularo."Bridge to the Nose."
- Emily Johnsen. "Hudson Valley Hikers from the Hunter Mountain Firetower." (Pictured right.)
- George Garbeck. "Pine Meadow Lake."
- Lynn Ronan. "Lake Tiorati." Photograph.
- Marie Liu. "Shawangunk Ridge Winter Trail." Oil on canvas.
- Steve Aaron. "Kaaterskill Falls." Photograph.
- Joyce Kanyuk. "Snowy Collage." Mixed media.
600 Ramapo Valley Road
Additional event information